7.3.09

The bag debate





Once upon a time I knew that I NEEDED the Balenciaga Giant City bag. So much so that I decided I would finally purchase it for myself for my birthday this year. Now the PS1 won't leave me alone...and my decision gets more and more difficult.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Balenciaga and if you really need some Schouler throw in the ps1 python pouchette OR get the proenza zipped leather ankle boots and forget putting on anything else.

Anonymous said...

May 1st cant come soon enough.

Anonymous said...

ps1, ps1, ps1.

ps: ps1

Anonymous said...

ps1

Anonymous said...

ps1! Easy!
xx

Anonymous said...

Balenciaga, because if you're going to shell out the money may as well have it forever, and this bag is a classic. PS1 is amazing but the school bag fab will come and go and you'll be stuck.

Anonymous said...

get both! :) thats how you really solve the problem!