skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
27.6.08
docs and fringe
dress: french connection, dr. martens: thrifted, bracelets random/thrift
2 comments:
July Stars
said...
I just bought that dress in black!!!
2/7/08 5:57 AM
nv
said...
oh such a cute outfit! and I love the dress
4/7/08 3:09 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Follow my blog with bloglovin´
About Us
LeWak
CONTACT US AT styledby@gmail.com
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(117)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
▼
2008
(228)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(19)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(21)
▼
June
(19)
docs and fringe
random looks we love
wasson us
a styledby lacey number
a lacey number
zip ups
resort 09 - our picks part II
resort 09 - our picks part I
the olsen effect
hello summer
a styledby dude
a different kind of floral
rosettes for all
an alternative for summer: black shorts
a styledby prom - part II
can we discuss this.
model behaviour
if only it were real...
Drape Me in Jewellery
►
May
(23)
►
April
(27)
►
March
(40)
My Blog List
edith wharton's last stand
garance doré
inside am-lul's closet
la flâneuse
Lex's Little Black Book
LITTER mb
Olsens Anonymous
Refinery29 Pipeline
The Cut
The Sartorialist
Women's Wear Daily
StatCounter
2 comments:
I just bought that dress in black!!!
oh such a cute outfit! and I love the dress
Post a Comment