Here is the start of our homemade Givenchy necklace of our dreams. Still looking for charms to dangle off, and perhaps some more chain. Unfortunately wearing it in the real world we get more Mr. T references then anything else, but perhaps that should just to be expected, living life in the suburbs.Dress-AA

4 comments:
it's not just the suburbs, ladies..i've been trying to rock the givenchy chains here in paris, home of monsieur givenchy himself and they laugh me off the streets...
even parisian fashion is too much for the parisians
I love, love, love it. I can't believe the Parisians aren't fans, but then again, what are they fans of?
Love the pink nails and AA dress.
i think it looks super cool!!! i first thought cool and then after I read about the Mr. T reference I went ohhh..but still it looks good!
im inspired :D
you are just perfect!
a kiss!
Post a Comment