4.4.08

For Bad Hair Days/April Showers: Fedoras and Such


Gone are the days when we could cover up some unwashed hair in our Prada inspired turbans. With warm weather looming, we turned to the Spring 08 runway shows, and a few of our favourite girls, for some hat inspiration. Tip: check Men's Sections for great styles.
photos: style.com, thefashionspot.com, forever21.com, topman.com







6 comments:

ediot said...

i love all the clothes in this post. real inspirational.!

Anonymous said...

Q: how awesome are hats?
A: Awesome!

SKYLA said...

I love fedoras, its just put me off when every magazine possible posted photos of not-so-stylish celebs looking cheap and drunk wearing them. you've changed that, thanks.

LeWak said...

ah thats the worst
we always see them in 2nd hand stores and stuff

Anonymous said...

h&m men, naturally.
mine is UNREAL.

Anonymous said...

I just today found a fedora that looked great on me... And I left it in the store. You've inspired me to go back and get it :)