
As accessories director at teen vogue, Tomasi definitely knows how to put it together. Her outfits are kept interesting from head to toe, while consistantly balancing those hard/soft, masculine/feminine, light/dark binaries within each look. Her soft skin tone and great hair colour definitely play a role in creating that balance, offsetting the large amount of black she often drapes herself in. We're especially eyeing those black studded Phi boots she rocks...
photos: jakandjil.com, thesartorialist.blogspot.com

9 comments:
the acessories are really amazing!!!
i love red!
look, you are in my links of the day!
i hope you like it,
a kiss and a hug,
Kira
the acessories are really amazing!!!
i love red!
look, you are in my links of the day!
i hope you like it,
a kiss and a hug,
Kira
she looks awesome, defintely her hair allows her the pass to wear black all the time and look terrific. I love how she uses her fair skin and hair as an accessory.
Hi girls,
Thank you for visiting my blog.
I have no idea why I haven't seen your blog before?!?! I really like it!
And about post: Taylor have great style and I love her hair color. I always wanted to have red/brown hair.
And I love those gladiator sandals from yor previous post. I'm lookin for a similar pair for me.
As I said before, I really like your blog, so I added you to my links!
I love her boots, 1st and 2nd shot so much it hurts me
she plays with proportions so well, and her hair and skin finish all her looks perfectly!
love it
mag
she plays with proportions so well, and her hair and skin finish all her looks perfectly!
love it
mag
She has a great style and I heart her hair color :-)
Taylor grew up across the street from me in Dallas, TX. I am thrilled to see that she is so beautiful and successful!!
Post a Comment