



So in love with maxi dresses we are; such a nice change from the skin tight minis, and unfortunate butt baring Abercrombie-esque jean shorts. While this H&M number seems a little played out, as it has been featured on just about every fashion blog, we still can't get enough of its tribal girly feel.
dress: H&M, sunglasses and shoes: vintage

8 comments:
to the maxi indeed. everyday
sarah miles is so good looking
this blog's very inconsistent.
The maxi is by far the best thing this summer. who doesn't love long dresses????
fab shots.
Great styling! I love this H&M maxi dress, but being only 5'3" I think I would look like a midget in it!
this blog is not inconsistent, i completely disagree. styles change and this blog is constantly inspiring!
yeah exactly, well said.
well said times two
Ah, the infamous H&M dress. It is gorgeous!
Post a Comment