25.3.08

The Beauty in Black

Yes we keep telling you to incorporate some spring colours into your dark wardrobe, but looking at these pictures we remembered how great a black outfit really is.  The best thing to do with black is to layer and make sure your pieces aren't too heavy. Keep make-up neutral unless you're going for a gothic chic look.
We're especially loving the lady on the far left: the body suit, the leather vest, the bomber jacket, and the pink lips-she's working all of it!
photos: thefashionspot.com

6 comments:

Sheryl W said...

I love to add a dash of colors to a black or dark outfit!

Anonymous said...

I very much appreciate the qualities and the quick fix of sophisticated style of an all black outfit, too, actually all black items in general. Black is always good for instant chic, a stand-by option for days I feel a bit helpless about what to wear. Black is never wrong. I do second Sheryl Wong about the fun adding a splash of color to it, as well. For spring, I try to incorporate lots more color, though. It certainly feels more like spring and summer then.

Kira Aderne said...

hello!

i love black, the best colour of course!
so amazing all of you got here, so i am adding you to my friends favourites...i am so sorry the delay, i was out for a trip :)

so, a kiss and a hug for you,
keep in touch,

kira

Anonymous said...

you can never go wrong with black!
i know i always feel the best in it ..

AsianCajuns said...

I love wearing layers of black (in a non-goth way). I'm trying to lighten things up for the spring, so I'm wearing layers of gray...at least it's a step in the right direction!

geri hirsch said...

all black is and always will be so chic!