Here is yet another outfit that can easily be worn to the office or for night out on the town. A change of shoes and full stockings can make the look more classic, while the ankle boots and leggings give it some edge. The incorporation of a soft grey is a great way to break away from the standard black, white, and beige, while it also carries the huge fall 07 grey trend into the spring.
On another note, we're really loving the strategically placed zipper seen here on the skirt, very reminiscent of the bright yellow skirt in the Phillip Lim spring 08 show.
Shirt-models own, Skirt-Wilfred, Leggings-AA, Boots-Calvin Klein, Bangles-Urban Outfitters

7 comments:
This skirt is amazing too!
I very much like this look! The small space between the leggings and the ankle boots makes it amazingly sophisticated and the skirt is utterly gorgeous. On a related note I once worn footless over full tights in different colors + ankle boots and this worked very well, too. Just to add some pop of color. I think working with this aforementioned small space in between give a whole lot of different options, if you know what I try to say.
simple, easy and gorgeous
can it be done with a white t?
this is so great! I love each and every look-estee-make-up artist
you could definitely do it with a white tee but make sure to lose the leggings!
nice booties!
Post a Comment